$5.00 Shipping on all orders
FREE shipping on all orders over $29.00
(excluding live items)
KOLAR FILTRATION IS THE EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTOR FOR LANXESS DI RESIN: Lewatit® NM-60 DI RESIN to the aquatics industry in north america.
COLOR DOESN’T CHANGE WHEN EXHAUSTED- MONITOR TDS.
-Specially formulated mixed bed resin is Ideal for aquarium application.
-Reduces TDS to ZERO
- Place at final stage in your RO system
- Non-color indicating, saves money if you already monitor TDS (more accurate)
- 1.3 pound(600g) fills standard DI canister (packed tight for best efficiency!)
-Vacuum sealed in Mylar bags, the day it arrives with guaranteed freshness and quality.
LANXESS® can look back on more than 75 years of experience in ion exchange resins with its extensive Lewatit® range. The high-performance products are used in numerous industries to treat and purify water and other liquid media.
Lewatit® NM 60 SG is a mixture of gel type cation exchange resin in the hydrogen (H) form, and a gel type anion exchange resin in the hydroxide (OH) form. The mixed resin is prepared from component resins which have been manufactured with the highest degree of purity and conversion to the H / OH form.
From the same trusted German manufacturer, Lanxess, that has made GFO Bayoxide® E33 and Bayoxide® E33 HC products, for years, throughout the aquatic industry.
• 1) 640g(1.3lb) fills one standard 10-inch refillable cartridge, packed tight for best efficiency.
• 2) For best efficiency, use TDS monitor for rise in TDS and color change. Change resin upon exhaustion.
• 3) Best used after Reverse osmosis for zero TDS water for the aquatics industry
• 4) If chloramines are present in source water, pre-filter with catalytic carbon or carbon block to extend life of DI resin.
Why choose us???
It's quite simple! Because WE CARE! Frank's Tanks has been going strong for 14 years now! We will do as an online store exactly what we have done for 14 years in our physical location in Fort Worth, Texas. I believe in good ole' customer service. Far too many businesses have moved away from this very important aspect of business! My motto remains that in order to keep a customer, you should always do what you did to get them in the first place! And that's exactly what we do! In addition to the superior customer service that you should expect from us, we also have and use some of the finest equipment in the world of aquatics. If in town, come check out our selection of fish and corals
Looking for something for your saltwater aquarium? We either have it in stock or we can get it FAST!!
6080 S. Hulen Street #770 Fort Worth, Texas 76132
Monday — Saturday
12:00 PM — 7:00 PM
1:00 PM — 5:00 PM